Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

Time to give thanks to all of the moms.  Speaking for myself, I would say that my mom is a very special person, and I probably wouldn't be where I am today if it was not for her guidance and up-bringing. Thanks mom!

On another note, we are happy to announce that West Genesee has once again been named "One of the Best Music Communities in the Nation".  Congratulations to Mr. Davern and all of his staff for providing our children with quality music programs.

If you have been keeping track of the sales tax situation, our sales tax revenue will be trimmed over the next few years. This is not ideal but is certainly better than receiving nothing; which is how the proposal started.  We will manage our budget and slowly trim it down to reflect the change in revenue over the next couple of years.

Enjoy the weekend.  Next week is the Honors Dinner and then the Senior Ball!

Chris