Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Busy Week!

First let me say a few words about Kaleidoscope: excellent, awesome, fantastic!

I will now say a few words about Memorial Weekend: thank you to our veterans and active personnel for allowing us to have the weekend that we had.

This week is mega-busy. We have concerts, awards assemblies, retirement gatherings and Sectional play.  The just released Sectional schedule is below (everything else is on our main calendar):
  • Tuesday @Cortland State - Girls Lacrosse vs FM 4:00 p.m. (Finals)
  • Tuesday @ CNS - Boys Lacrosse vs Liverpool 5:00 p.m.  (Semifinals)
  • Wednesday @ Hopkins Road Field - Girls Softball vs Liverpool 5:00 p.m. (Semifinals)
  • Thursday @CNS - Boys/Girls Track State Qualifier 4:00 p.m.
  • June 5-7 @ Cornell  - Boys Golf States (Luke Smith and Connor Salanger)
  • Saturday @ West Genesee Turf Field - Girls Lacrosse Regionals 3:00/5:00/7:00 p.m. (if we win on Tuesday we will play at home on Saturday)
I will update what I can, when I can, on Twitter.  Unfortunately, I have conflicts each day but that is what this time of the year is like.

I will update again on Friday. Fasten your seat belts!

Chris