Friday, June 25, 2010

End of the Year!

Don't worry, I work all summer, but the fact of the matter is that I really miss having the kids and the staff around.  I will enjoy the nice Summer evenings and the weekends, but I can guarantee you that I will be all cranked up for school in September.

I would like to thank all of you for your continued support and trust. There is absolutely no way we could have done what we did this year without the efforts of all. While I am certainly hoping for more of a "normal" year next year, at least we know that we can get things done when the chips are against us.

I will probably not use Twitter too much this summer because without the kids and staff around there won't be much to Tweet about! I will probably blog a few times to keep you in the loop on projects that we are trying to complete this Summer, as well as any changes in the budget or academics that come from the state that I think you would benefit from hearing about.

I do want to thank Bonnie Russell, our Publications Director, for helping me with this blog, the Twitter account, and our Facebook page.  I have asked her to include some pictures from events this year that maybe didn't make it to the paper, Communicator, blog, Facebook, or Twitter.  Enjoy and have a great Summer.

Chris